The Apartment of Björn Ceder
With a stunning view over the lake Vättern in the south of Sweden you’ll find this modern home. It belongs to Creative director Björn Ceder.
von Mia Linnman (Text & Bild)
A view inside the home of Björn Ceder
- The Eames chair works perfect with the wooden chairs and table.
- Nice bags to save.
- Soft friends by Areaware.
- Office details in yellow and black. Bookcase from Montana and poster by Jason Munn.
- A place for a true cineast. Cabinets from Voice.
- Painting by Emelie Berglund.
- Glass boxes for small treasures by Ittala.
- Lithography by Swedish artist Olle Baertling.
- A bedroom big enough for both bed and bike.
About Björn Ceder:
Björn Ceder is a 36 year old creative director that’s been in the business of making design and advertising since 1994. He has worked in Stockholm at Hall & Cederquist/Y&R; and sandellsandberg, and at Bolt, IPM and NY since moving to Jönköping. He specialize in making things beautiful and desireable integrated in all types of media. print, digital, film, photography and illustration. He's being a creative leader in projects, presenting concepts and visualising them. Collaborating with photographers, webdirectors, stylists, graphic designers etc.
Infos zu: Björn Ceder